Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ellison Family

I really love going to new places and especially new places I have never been to. The challenge is so much fun. This family farm was perfect and simple with lots of variety! I love this sweet family too. Its so amazing to see how they are growing up more and more beautiful....I love it! Plus...they are from my home town which I love because after the session I get to go visit my mom and papa bear :) I wanted to throw out some classic black and whites to start out with because I love how they pop! Enjoy!



   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment