Monday, August 20, 2012

Families are Forever!

So here is the 2nd post out of 4 that I will be posting. Sorry its taken me so long. This summer has been so busy for my little family and myself. School has started and I think a schedule and routine can come together. Anyway! Here are a few photos after Kirsten and Wyatt's ceremony in Oklahoma City of all the family, friends and fun! Beautiful couple with beautiful family and friends. So thankful for the Gospel and the sweet promises and covenants of the Temple!

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment